5 Most Rewarding Things About Being an Orthopedic Surgeon
In the Medscape Orthopedist Compensation Report 2014, nearly half of orthopedic surgeons said the gratitude from patients and their relationship with patients was the most reporting part of their job.
Here are the five most rewarding things about being an orthopedic surgeon:
1. Gratitude/relationships with patients: 43 percent
2. Being very good at it and finding the right answers and diagnoses: 31 percent
3. Making good money at a job the individual likes: 10 percent
4. Knowing that the individual can make the world a better place: 7 percent
5. Being proud of being a doctor: 4 percent
More Articles on Spine Surgery:
The Economics of Spine & ASCs: 6 Trends to Follow
Understanding the Impact of MIS Surgery: 8 Key Concepts
5 Observations on Spinal Fusion Market Analysis
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
16 biggest gainers & losers in healthcare stocksRead Now
- Christmas bonuses for staff members: 2 strategies to avoid
- A new era for ASC partnerships — How to optimize payer & patient relationships
- Under-treating pain — Are physicians scared of addiction? The DEA?
- 16 biggest gainers & losers in healthcare stocks
- Baltimore Washington Eye Center adds Alcon CENTURION Vision System