5 Most Rewarding Things About Being an Orthopedic Surgeon
In the Medscape Orthopedist Compensation Report 2014, nearly half of orthopedic surgeons said the gratitude from patients and their relationship with patients was the most reporting part of their job.
Here are the five most rewarding things about being an orthopedic surgeon:
1. Gratitude/relationships with patients: 43 percent
2. Being very good at it and finding the right answers and diagnoses: 31 percent
3. Making good money at a job the individual likes: 10 percent
4. Knowing that the individual can make the world a better place: 7 percent
5. Being proud of being a doctor: 4 percent
More Articles on Spine Surgery:
The Economics of Spine & ASCs: 6 Trends to Follow
Understanding the Impact of MIS Surgery: 8 Key Concepts
5 Observations on Spinal Fusion Market Analysis
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.