5 Key Sessions at the 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference
The 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Center Conference on Oct. 24-26 will include several key sessions.
Here are fives sessions you don't want to miss:
• The Single Best Actions to Improve Profits Now featuring Vantage Technology CFO Chris Swing; CBC Surgery Center Administrator Amy Sindler; Hallandale Outpatient Surgical Center Administrator Lilliana Lehmann; Regional Vice President of Meridian Surgical Partners Brian Brown.
• Key Strategies to Keep ASC Costs Low featuring Symbion's Vice President, Acquisition & Development Danny Bundren and Specialty Surgical Center of Beverly Hills Administrator Vicki Arjoyan.
• How to Gain More Money Without Adding New Product Lines featuring In2itive Business Solutions President Tracey Erbert.
• Key Tips for Quality Assurance and Infection Prevention featuring Director of Nursing for Laser Spine Institute Nicole Gritton, MSN, MBA.
• Avoiding Critical Mistakes in New Facility Startups featuring Regent Surgical Health Vice President, Operations Joyce Deno Thomas.
Learn more and register for this exclusive conference here.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Outlook on the ASC Industry for 2014: Biggest Concerns & Best Strategies for Success
5 Recent Surgery Center Moves
12 Ambulatory Surgery Centers With Pediatric Programs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About