5 Findings on Concierge Medicine in the U.S.
Here are five findings on concierge medicine based on data released by The Concierge Medicine Research Collective, a research and data depository created by Concierge Medicine Today.
The data is based on surveys, polling analysis and verbal responses received from concierge physicians between 2009 and 2012.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Elects Sandi Baber to Board
- 4 Keys to a Clinically Integrated Supply Chain
- It's Go Time: The Final Preparations for ICD-10
- Kenny Hancock of Meridian Surgical Partners to Speak at Becker's June Conference
- ASC Strategy: Key Thoughts on Patient Volume Growth Opportunities