5 Exciting Presentations at Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference
Becker's Healthcare will host the 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine in Chicago June 12 to 14, 2014. The conference includes 132 sessions with 168 speakers and more than 700 attendees.
Keynote speakers at the conference include NBA Hall-of-Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Former Six-Term Vermont Governor Howard Dean and Former Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton in a debate, and PGA Director of Instruction Louis Sauer.
Here are five exciting presentations at the conference:
1. 3 Strategies to Control Labor Cost at Your Surgery Center featuring President and CEO of MedHQ Thomas Jacobs.
2. How to Overcome 5 Biggest Reimbursement Challenges in Joint and Spine Surgical Coding featuring Senior Manager, Coding and Coverage Access of Specialty Healthcare Advisers Carolyn Neumann, BME, CPC, Sr.
3. The Fate of Physician-Owned Orthopedic ASCs: Strategies to Remain Independent and Partner With Hospitals featuring Senior Manager of ECG Management Consultants John N. Fink, CEO of Center for Health, Ambulatory Surgery Center Tom Feldman.
4. The Outlook for Independent Specialists featuring Fred N. Davis, MD, co-founder and president of ProCare Systems.
5. Bundled Payment Initiatives featuring Louis F. McIntyre, MD, an orthopedic surgeon with Westchester Orthopedic Associates.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review