4 Key Findings on the PPACA and Medicaid Enrollment
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act seeks to increase Medicaid enrollment through expanded eligibility, simpler and more modern enrollment processes, and increased outreach efforts.
Kaiser Family Foundation researchers have analyzed CMS data on Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program enrollment through the end of March to assess the impact of the PPACA so far. Here are four key findings.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
3 of the most solid healthcare stocks to invest inRead Now
- Key ASC specialties: Which ones are still worth their weight?
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Ronald Vender of Yale Medical Group
- Tissue repair mechanisms could help IBD patients avoid gut lining damage: 5 takeaways
- TeamHealth acquires Brookhaven Anesthesia Associates: 4 things to know
- The benefits and drawbacks of adding spine to your surgery center