4 Key Findings on the PPACA and Medicaid Enrollment
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act seeks to increase Medicaid enrollment through expanded eligibility, simpler and more modern enrollment processes, and increased outreach efforts.
Kaiser Family Foundation researchers have analyzed CMS data on Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program enrollment through the end of March to assess the impact of the PPACA so far. Here are four key findings.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASC Company Updates: 10 Things to KnowRead Now
- AmSurg stock price target raised to $65, MFC dividend & more – 5 recent ASC company key notes
- Job opening: ASC Administrator - Connecticut Surgery Center
- 10 trends in knee arthroscopy reimbursement & coding
- Supply management optimization: ASC challenges & solutions
- 6 foundational components to determining startup success