4 Key Findings on the PPACA and Medicaid Enrollment
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act seeks to increase Medicaid enrollment through expanded eligibility, simpler and more modern enrollment processes, and increased outreach efforts.
Kaiser Family Foundation researchers have analyzed CMS data on Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program enrollment through the end of March to assess the impact of the PPACA so far. Here are four key findings.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Independent oncologists dwindle, cancer patients accept rising costsRead Now
- Dr. Ali El-Mohandes opens Maryland pain management clinic
- Construction on $380M Wilford Hall Ambulatory Surgical Center continues
- FUJIFILM Medical Systems installs 4,000 Synapse PACS systems worldwide
- Microbiome analysis has potential to improve CRC detection
- CMS issues final payment decision for Cologuard