4 Key Findings on the PPACA and Medicaid Enrollment
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act seeks to increase Medicaid enrollment through expanded eligibility, simpler and more modern enrollment processes, and increased outreach efforts.
Kaiser Family Foundation researchers have analyzed CMS data on Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program enrollment through the end of March to assess the impact of the PPACA so far. Here are four key findings.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to knowRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014