4 Key Findings on the PPACA and Medicaid Enrollment
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act seeks to increase Medicaid enrollment through expanded eligibility, simpler and more modern enrollment processes, and increased outreach efforts.
Kaiser Family Foundation researchers have analyzed CMS data on Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program enrollment through the end of March to assess the impact of the PPACA so far. Here are four key findings.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS to unveil 1st all-payer ACO in Vermont in 2017 — 6 things to know
- Healthcare stakeholders play the blame game over drug prices: 5 things to know
- Tenet shares plummet 4.2% — 4 takeaways
- 4 key notes on Merritt Healthcare's spinoff focused on M&A activity
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights