4 Key Findings on the PPACA and Medicaid Enrollment
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act seeks to increase Medicaid enrollment through expanded eligibility, simpler and more modern enrollment processes, and increased outreach efforts.
Kaiser Family Foundation researchers have analyzed CMS data on Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program enrollment through the end of March to assess the impact of the PPACA so far. Here are four key findings.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
How to measure success: Key thoughts from NFL legend Terry BradshawRead Now
- 5 must-reads for the forward-thinking gastroenterology leader
- 6 things to know about medical coder career earning potential
- Dr. Lawrence Kosinski: 4 thoughts on the future of gastroenterology
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management