4 Key Findings on the PPACA and Medicaid Enrollment
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act seeks to increase Medicaid enrollment through expanded eligibility, simpler and more modern enrollment processes, and increased outreach efforts.
Kaiser Family Foundation researchers have analyzed CMS data on Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program enrollment through the end of March to assess the impact of the PPACA so far. Here are four key findings.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GE, StartUp Health to train disruptive startups in virtual health, payment solutions: 4 notes
- Tech savvy — 5 things to know about MU Health Care's HIMSS award
- Global e-health market to grow at CAGR of 15%: 6 highlights
- 75% of adults concerned about security of their healthcare data: 4 findings
- 18 things to know about anesthesia