4 Key Findings on the PPACA and Medicaid Enrollment
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act seeks to increase Medicaid enrollment through expanded eligibility, simpler and more modern enrollment processes, and increased outreach efforts.
Kaiser Family Foundation researchers have analyzed CMS data on Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program enrollment through the end of March to assess the impact of the PPACA so far. Here are four key findings.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Anthem is 1st payer to challenge DOJ lawsuit: 5 takeaways
- Medical errors occur in nearly 50% of surgeries: 4 key notes
- Did the ACA actually lower premiums? 5 observations
- Boston University to increase dermatologists practicing in academia: 5 takeaways from the new residency program
- 30 things for ASC leaders to know for July