4 Common Causes of Revenue Leakage
All ambulatory surgery centers experience revenue leaks and it is the management's responsibility to survey business practices and find out where these losses are happening, according to an abeo blog post.
Here are four common causes of revenue leaks:
1. Poor intake practices.
2. Missed billing opportunities.
3. Claim processing delays.
4. Forgetting follow-up.
More Articles on abeo:Maintaining Financial Health at an ASC: 5 Ways
Avoiding HIPAA Violations: 6 Precautions to Take
Improving Customer Relations: 4 Tips for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Physicians Health Plan pulling out of Indiana exchanges, ending all individual coverage: 5 thoughts
- CMS considers regulatory changes in wake of mounting healthcare fraud reports: 4 insights
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens launches HIV, HBV and HCV testing initiative for ambulatory care, ED patients: 4 things to know
- Antimicrobial coatings market to hit $7.2B by 2024: 5 highlights
- Humana departs from Utah individual marketplace, leaving 3 carriers to operate in the state — 5 things to know