4 Common Causes of Revenue Leakage
All ambulatory surgery centers experience revenue leaks and it is the management's responsibility to survey business practices and find out where these losses are happening, according to an abeo blog post.
Here are four common causes of revenue leaks:
1. Poor intake practices.
2. Missed billing opportunities.
3. Claim processing delays.
4. Forgetting follow-up.
More Articles on abeo:Maintaining Financial Health at an ASC: 5 Ways
Avoiding HIPAA Violations: 6 Precautions to Take
Improving Customer Relations: 4 Tips for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 things to know about the future of healthcareRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career