4 Common Causes of Revenue Leakage
All ambulatory surgery centers experience revenue leaks and it is the management's responsibility to survey business practices and find out where these losses are happening, according to an abeo blog post.
Here are four common causes of revenue leaks:
1. Poor intake practices.
2. Missed billing opportunities.
3. Claim processing delays.
4. Forgetting follow-up.
More Articles on abeo:Maintaining Financial Health at an ASC: 5 Ways
Avoiding HIPAA Violations: 6 Precautions to Take
Improving Customer Relations: 4 Tips for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory settingRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology