4 Common Causes of Revenue Leakage
All ambulatory surgery centers experience revenue leaks and it is the management's responsibility to survey business practices and find out where these losses are happening, according to an abeo blog post.
Here are four common causes of revenue leaks:
1. Poor intake practices.
2. Missed billing opportunities.
3. Claim processing delays.
4. Forgetting follow-up.
More Articles on abeo:Maintaining Financial Health at an ASC: 5 Ways
Avoiding HIPAA Violations: 6 Precautions to Take
Improving Customer Relations: 4 Tips for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger OfficeRead Now
- Surgery Center of Kenai Opens, Seeks Transfer Agreement
- University of Rochester Medicine to Open ASC in August
- Dr. Brennan Spiegel to Lead New Cedars-Sinai Research, Education Center
- Putting the 10-Year Follow-Up Colonoscopy Guideline to the Test: 5 Things to Know
- Healthcare Analytics Market to Grow at CAGR 25% Through 2019