4 Common Causes of Revenue Leakage
All ambulatory surgery centers experience revenue leaks and it is the management's responsibility to survey business practices and find out where these losses are happening, according to an abeo blog post.
Here are four common causes of revenue leaks:
1. Poor intake practices.
2. Missed billing opportunities.
3. Claim processing delays.
4. Forgetting follow-up.
More Articles on abeo:Maintaining Financial Health at an ASC: 5 Ways
Avoiding HIPAA Violations: 6 Precautions to Take
Improving Customer Relations: 4 Tips for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Seattle hospitals receive low infection control rating — ASCs maintain low riskRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine