4 Common Causes of Revenue Leakage
All ambulatory surgery centers experience revenue leaks and it is the management's responsibility to survey business practices and find out where these losses are happening, according to an abeo blog post.
Here are four common causes of revenue leaks:
1. Poor intake practices.
2. Missed billing opportunities.
3. Claim processing delays.
4. Forgetting follow-up.
More Articles on abeo:Maintaining Financial Health at an ASC: 5 Ways
Avoiding HIPAA Violations: 6 Precautions to Take
Improving Customer Relations: 4 Tips for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years