4 Common Causes of Revenue Leakage
All ambulatory surgery centers experience revenue leaks and it is the management's responsibility to survey business practices and find out where these losses are happening, according to an abeo blog post.
Here are four common causes of revenue leaks:
1. Poor intake practices.
2. Missed billing opportunities.
3. Claim processing delays.
4. Forgetting follow-up.
More Articles on abeo:Maintaining Financial Health at an ASC: 5 Ways
Avoiding HIPAA Violations: 6 Precautions to Take
Improving Customer Relations: 4 Tips for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
PGM Billing launches CPT Code Fee Search Tool app: 4 things to knowRead Now
- ASCs on the radar of Florida Senate
- Data analytics education program to aid healthcare quality — 5 key notes
- Healthcare access improving in the United States: 4 things to know
- CMS proposes quality rating system to Medicaid, CHIP: 5 things to know
- Olympus sets aside $450M for expected settlement, EndoChoice launches IPO of 6.25M shares & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes