35% of ASCs Are Multispecialty
According to a Hoovers report, 35 percent of ambulatory surgery centers are multispecialty.
ASCs include several procedures, with the most common among Medicare patients being ophthalmology, orthopedics and gastroenterology.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
7 Tips for Effectively Managing ASC Billing Process
Robotic Knee Surgery at ASCs: Benefits, Challenges & Logistics
5 New & Expanded Joint Venture Ambulatory Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experienceRead Now
- 6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experience
- 55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
- Surgical Information Systems names Jonathan Lujan EVP of North American sales
- Physician Payments Sunshine Act: What anesthesiologists need to do before the data goes public
- Senator Rand Paul on medical mission in Guatemala