35% of ASCs Are Multispecialty
According to a Hoovers report, 35 percent of ambulatory surgery centers are multispecialty.
ASCs include several procedures, with the most common among Medicare patients being ophthalmology, orthopedics and gastroenterology.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
7 Tips for Effectively Managing ASC Billing Process
Robotic Knee Surgery at ASCs: Benefits, Challenges & Logistics
5 New & Expanded Joint Venture Ambulatory Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies