35% of ASCs Are Multispecialty
According to a Hoovers report, 35 percent of ambulatory surgery centers are multispecialty.
ASCs include several procedures, with the most common among Medicare patients being ophthalmology, orthopedics and gastroenterology.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
7 Tips for Effectively Managing ASC Billing Process
Robotic Knee Surgery at ASCs: Benefits, Challenges & Logistics
5 New & Expanded Joint Venture Ambulatory Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Pamela Hess and Richard Rothberger to Speak at Becker's Hospital MeetingRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA