3 Strategies to Control Labor Cost at Your Surgery Center
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, revenue cycle and human resources experts will discuss strategies to control labor costs at ambulatory surgery centers.
The session titled "Three Strategies to Control Labor Cost at Your Surgery Center" will be presented by Thomas H. Jacobs, president and CEO of MedHQ.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- SCA partners with Dublin Surgery Center — 4 insights
- AmSurg Q2 earnings per share predicted at $1.20, Nobilis creates bundled payment initiative & more — 6 key notes
- 9 new ASCs and outpatient surgery centers in April 2016
- Joint Commission updates stance on texting orders
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: April 25 - April 29