3 Strategies to Control Labor Cost at Your Surgery Center
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, revenue cycle and human resources experts will discuss strategies to control labor costs at ambulatory surgery centers.
The session titled "Three Strategies to Control Labor Cost at Your Surgery Center" will be presented by Thomas H. Jacobs, president and CEO of MedHQ.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Anthem expected to add several thousand jobs to Atlanta market: 3 things to know
- Criticism of Vermont's proposed all-payer model continues: 5 things to know
- Arizona's lone insurer sees growth double from Medicaid expansion: 5 thoughts
- Revenue totals $1.3B for Pennsylvania ASCs in FY 2015, up 4.3%: 7 key findings
- Georgia Ophthalmologists opens 8k-sq-ft ASC: 4 notes