3 Strategies to Control Labor Cost at Your Surgery Center
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, revenue cycle and human resources experts will discuss strategies to control labor costs at ambulatory surgery centers.
The session titled "Three Strategies to Control Labor Cost at Your Surgery Center" will be presented by Thomas H. Jacobs, president and CEO of MedHQ.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Boston Scientific sells distribution center for $31M, Exact Sciences stock drops 5.17% & more –4 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- Zika virus may be linked to eye damage in babies — 6 points
- Zika virus impacts United Blood Services — 4 insights
- Canadian and US researchers explore social media in public health — 5 observations
- 3 things to know about Illinois workers' comp fee schedule rates