3 Strategies to Control Labor Cost at Your Surgery Center
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, revenue cycle and human resources experts will discuss strategies to control labor costs at ambulatory surgery centers.
The session titled "Three Strategies to Control Labor Cost at Your Surgery Center" will be presented by Thomas H. Jacobs, president and CEO of MedHQ.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
50 Things to Know About the Country's Largest GPOsRead Now
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis
- 11 Gastroenterologists Making the News
- 4 Organizations Providing Malignant Hyperthermia Resources
- NY Eye Center Performs First Vitreo-Retinal Surgery
- Dr. Kyle Smith Joins Hoops Family Children's Hospital