3 Sentences Leaders Should Never Say
In an Inc.com article, Les McKeown, president and CEO of Predictable Success, an adviser on accelerated business growth, discusses three things leaders should never say.
The three sentences are:
1. "Don't bring me any surprises."
2. "If you were an animal, what kind of an animal would you be?"
3. "Don't take it personally."
More Articles on Practice Management:United Healthcare Drops Thousands of Physicians From Medicare Advantage
9 Team-Building Exercises for Medical Practices
10 Pain Management Tips for Physicians From a Lawyer
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 10 Qualities of Successful Leaders
- Ultrasound-Guided Paravertebral Blocks May Improve Quality of Recovery After Breast Surgery, Study Finds
- ASA: CMS Calls for Volunteers for End-to-End ICD-10 Claims Testing
- Avoiding ASC Claims Denials in the ICD-10 Age: 8 Key Concepts
- Top Risk-Management Concern for CFOs: Unanticipated Labor Costs