3 Sentences Leaders Should Never Say
In an Inc.com article, Les McKeown, president and CEO of Predictable Success, an adviser on accelerated business growth, discusses three things leaders should never say.
The three sentences are:
1. "Don't bring me any surprises."
2. "If you were an animal, what kind of an animal would you be?"
3. "Don't take it personally."
More Articles on Practice Management:United Healthcare Drops Thousands of Physicians From Medicare Advantage
9 Team-Building Exercises for Medical Practices
10 Pain Management Tips for Physicians From a Lawyer
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
11 Things to Know About Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual MeetingRead Now
- Job Opening: Chief Nursing Officer at Houston Hospital for Specialized Surgery
- Job Opening: Director of Nursing at Ridges Surgery Center
- How ASC Leaders Can Make the Most of ICD-10 Delay: Q&A With Betty Gomez of ZirMed
- Pamela Hess and Richard Rothberger to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors