3 Sentences Leaders Should Never Say
In an Inc.com article, Les McKeown, president and CEO of Predictable Success, an adviser on accelerated business growth, discusses three things leaders should never say.
The three sentences are:
1. "Don't bring me any surprises."
2. "If you were an animal, what kind of an animal would you be?"
3. "Don't take it personally."
More Articles on Practice Management:United Healthcare Drops Thousands of Physicians From Medicare Advantage
9 Team-Building Exercises for Medical Practices
10 Pain Management Tips for Physicians From a Lawyer
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
10 Facts & Figures on Eye Surgeon CompensationRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers