20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues
October 24-26, 2013
Swissotel, Chicago, IL
This exclusive ambulatory surgery center conference brings together surgeons, physician leaders, administrators and ASC business and clinical leaders to discuss how to improve your ASC and its bottom line and how to manage challenging clinical, business and financial issues. For additional conference information and brochure, click here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Scoliosis Session at Becker's June ConferenceRead Now
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
- Barrington Pain and Spine Institute Gets State Approval for Spine Surgery Services
- Top 5 Specialty Physicians Who Offer Ancillary Services
- FOAA Anesthesia Services' Dr. Srinivas Sharma to Serve as Featured Panelist at Mid-Atlantic Anesthesia Research Conference
- FDA Recalls ARKON Anesthesia System With Version 2.0 Software