20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues
October 24-26, 2013
Swissotel, Chicago, IL
This exclusive ambulatory surgery center conference brings together surgeons, physician leaders, administrators and ASC business and clinical leaders to discuss how to improve your ASC and its bottom line and how to manage challenging clinical, business and financial issues. For additional conference information and brochure, click here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 8 things to know about self-insured employers
- University of Cincinnati College of Nursing receives grant for collaborative program: 5 notes
- 4 things to know about Preferred Surgicenter opening in Illinois
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Elham Afghani of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Do adults & children with celiac disease have similar responses to gluten? 5 key notes