20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues
October 24-26, 2013
Swissotel, Chicago, IL
This exclusive ambulatory surgery center conference brings together surgeons, physician leaders, administrators and ASC business and clinical leaders to discuss how to improve your ASC and its bottom line and how to manage challenging clinical, business and financial issues. For additional conference information and brochure, click here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
MEDNAX acquires Surgical DirectionsRead Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials