12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Moving Spine Surgery Into ASCs
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" in Chicago, spine industry members will discuss the clinical and business problems related to moving spine surgery into ambulatory surgery centers.
The session titled "Moving Spine Procedures in ASCs — Key Business and Clinial Issues" will be presented by Paul Schwaegler, MD, spine surgeon at Seattle Spine Institute.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs MakeRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis