12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Moving Spine Surgery Into ASCs
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" in Chicago, spine industry members will discuss the clinical and business problems related to moving spine surgery into ambulatory surgery centers.
The session titled "Moving Spine Procedures in ASCs — Key Business and Clinial Issues" will be presented by Paul Schwaegler, MD, spine surgeon at Seattle Spine Institute.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
The Antitrust Treatment of ACOs: 5 Things to KnowRead Now
- 100 things for ASC leaders to know in 2014
- 6 valuable ASC financial reports you're likely not running
- Patient safety tool: Qualis Health's online toolkit for engaging patients in infection control
- 18 Sheridan anesthesiologists to serve on Florida Society of Anesthesiology's board of directors
- Board-administrator relationship is important: Q&A with Longmont Surgery Center's Angie Blankinship