12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Moving Spine Surgery Into ASCs
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" in Chicago, spine industry members will discuss the clinical and business problems related to moving spine surgery into ambulatory surgery centers.
The session titled "Moving Spine Procedures in ASCs — Key Business and Clinial Issues" will be presented by Paul Schwaegler, MD, spine surgeon at Seattle Spine Institute.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
2014 ASC Valuation Trends: Key Insights From HealthCare AppraisersRead Now
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
- Barrington Pain and Spine Institute Gets State Approval for Spine Surgery Services
- Top 5 Specialty Physicians Who Offer Ancillary Services
- FOAA Anesthesia Services' Dr. Srinivas Sharma to Serve as Featured Panelist at Mid-Atlantic Anesthesia Research Conference
- FDA Recalls ARKON Anesthesia System With Version 2.0 Software