12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Interventional Pain Management Opportunities
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" in Chicago, pain specialists will discuss pain management opportunities for accountable care organizations, ambulatory surgery centers and hospitals.
The session titled "Interventional Pain Management: Opportunities for ACOs, ASCs and Hospitals" will be presented by Scott Glaser, MD, DABIPP, of Burr Ridge, Ill.-based Pain Specialists of Greater Chicago.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center MembersRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA