12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Interventional Pain Management Opportunities
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" in Chicago, pain specialists will discuss pain management opportunities for accountable care organizations, ambulatory surgery centers and hospitals.
The session titled "Interventional Pain Management: Opportunities for ACOs, ASCs and Hospitals" will be presented by Scott Glaser, MD, DABIPP, of Burr Ridge, Ill.-based Pain Specialists of Greater Chicago.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies