12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Avoiding Common ASC Accreditation Problems
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" in Chicago, accreditation experts will discuss the most common problems that orthopedic, spine and pain management-driven ambulatory surgery centers face in terms of earning accreditation.
The session titled "Most Common Accreditation Problems in Orthopedic, Spine and Pain-Driven ASCs" will be presented by Ray Grundman, senior director of external relations at the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm SpineRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers