11 States Where Freestanding ASCs Have the Most Operating Rooms
The average freestanding ambulatory surgery center has 4.62 Medicare-approved operating rooms per 100,000 population, according to an article published in LexisNexis.
According to the report, the states with the highest number of operating rooms in freestanding ASCs per 100,000 population:
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
ASC Schedules, Staffing & Supply Costs: Strategies to Eliminate Inefficiencies From ASCOA CEO Luke Lambert
Should ASCs Move From Out-of-Network to In-Network? Assessing the Switch
Planning for the New Year: 3 Big Trends for ASC Leaders to Watch in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Focus Group at Becker's Hospital Meeting: "How to Take Control of the O.R."Read Now
- Mary Beth Briscoe, Michael Dewerff, and Ben Dunford to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- Colonoscopies in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Saving Lives Through Increased Screening and Advances in Technology
- "Running an Effective In-House Business Office"
- Pain Management Implications in the ASC Setting
- 5 Exciting Presentations at Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference