10 Things to Know About KeyBank
Here are 10 updates and items to learn about KeyBank.
1. Beth Mooney, CEO of KeyCorp, was named the most powerful woman in banking on American Banker's 2013 list. Click to read more>>
2. Key Healthcare serves nearly 10,000 healthcare groups throughout the United States. Click to read more>>
3. A survey by the National Conference on Citizenship and Points of Light found KeyBank to be one of the country's most community-minded companies. Click to read more>>
4. A recent whitepaper by Scott Krah, senior product manager at KeyBank, highlighted the major benefits of shifting to electronic healthcare payments. Click to read more>>
5. KeyBank's Key4Women program is committed to providing support and solutions for women business owners. Click to read more>>
6. Walter Olshanski of KeyBank will discuss financial and alignment strategies at Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting. Click to read more>>
7. KeyBank's website lays out the most important facts to know about Heath Savings Accounts. Click to read more>>
8. KeyBank found three key components to a successful retirement and tax strategy for hospital-based physicians.Click to read more>>
9. KeyCorps announced a net income of $847 million for all of 2013. Click to read more>>
10. KeyBank was named a Top 50 Company for diversity in 2013 by DiversityInc. Click to read more>>
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review