10 Things to Know About Clorox
Here are 10 updates and items to learn about Clorox Healthcare.
1. Clorox recently declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 71 cents per share. Click to read more>>
2. Human Rights Campaign's 2014 Corporate Quality Index gave Clorox the top rating of 100 percent. Click to read more>>
3. Clorox CIO Ralph Loura was named Consumer Goods Technologies CIO of the Year. Click to read more>>
4. Clorox recently released a two-in-one CHG skin cleansing kit. Click to read more>>
5. A recent survey by Clorox Professional Products Company found that infection risk is a top concern for loved ones of those in long-term care facilities. Click to read more>>
6. Clorox Healthcare has partnered with Ultraviolet Devices to create the Clorox Healthcare™ Optimum-UV™ System. Click to read more>>
7. Each year, Clorox spends 2 percent of its annual sales (about $100 million) on Research and Development. Click to read more>>
8. Clorox's Urine Remover was awarded the 2013 ISSA Innovation Award for Best Cleaning Agent. Click to read more>>
9. Dispatch and Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner Disinfectant from Clorox were both named to Becker's 100 Infection Control Products to Know. Click to read more>>
10. Clorox has released a toolkit for healthcare professionals to prevent the outbreak of influenza and norovirus. Click to read more>>
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review