10 Things to Know About Aetna
Aetna's company name is inspired by Mt.Etna — an 11,000-foot volcano on the eastern shores of Sicily — which was the most active volcano in Europe. Living up to its name, Aetna has become one of the nation's largest insurance companies, providing insurance to roughly 44 million people.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Cleveland Clinic anesthesiologist Dr. Marc Feldman found dead in motel: 5 things to know
- AGA, other societies express concerns about alternate payment model adoption to CMS: 4 notes
- 4 insights on increasing anesthesia use in outpatient GI procedures
- 10 statistics on annual & hourly pay for ophthalmologists
- CMS data: In 2015, healthcare industry made $7B+ in payments, investment interests to physicians