10 Things to Know About Aetna
Aetna's company name is inspired by Mt.Etna — an 11,000-foot volcano on the eastern shores of Sicily — which was the most active volcano in Europe. Living up to its name, Aetna has become one of the nation's largest insurance companies, providing insurance to roughly 44 million people.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
CMS plans to change meaningful use — AMA says that's a good thingRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics