10 Things to Know About Aetna
Aetna's company name is inspired by Mt.Etna — an 11,000-foot volcano on the eastern shores of Sicily — which was the most active volcano in Europe. Living up to its name, Aetna has become one of the nation's largest insurance companies, providing insurance to roughly 44 million people.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Top 10 states with highest monthly Medicaid & CHIP enrollmentRead Now
- Gawley Plastic Surgery Center offers newly FDA approved submental fat treatment: 4 key notes
- Olympus names ProVation MD as recommended EndoWorks replacement: 4 key notes
- CMS proposes ASC policy, payment changes for 2016: 8 things to know
- 7 things to know about the need for more primary care physicians
- Health insurance premiums rise faster than income — 5 key notes