10 Steps to Build a Business Case for Payment Reform
Healthcare's traditional fee-for-service payment system can create "large and often insurmountable barriers" to changes in patient care, such as avoiding unnecessary tests or providing treatment at earlier and lower-cost stages of disease.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies