10 Milestones for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Here are 10 accomplishments and milestones for ambulatory surgery centers and physicians.
To add accomplishments or milestones to this list, please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Stillwater (Okla.) Medical Center has approved the purchase of a C-arm for the hospital's surgery center, which has a $500,000 capital budget. The hospital approved $226,281 for the C-arm.
Spring Park Surgery Center in Davenport, Iowa, has acquired the OptiMedica Catalys Precision Laser System for cataract surgery to help advance the center's cataract surgery program.
Sheboygan (Wis.) Surgery Center received the "Medicare Deemed Status" accreditation for the fifth consecutive year from the AAAHC.
Trusville (Ala.) VisionFirst ophthalmologists have started offering blade-free cataract laser surgery, which is the first of its kind in the state. The VisionFirst Eye Center introduced the LenSx femtosecond laser to its facility.
Main Street Specialty Center in Orange, Calif., received three year accreditation from the AAAHC.
St. Rose Ambulatory and Surgery Center in Great Bend, Colo., joined Centura Health Initiatives.
Metro Health in Grand Rapids, Mich., announced plans to expand its downtown surgery center by adding a fourth operating room. The center will be renamed Metro Health OAM Surgery Center.
Regional SurgiCenter of Moline (Ill.), headed by CEO Arvind Movva, MD, achieved re-accreditation from the AAAHC.
SOAR Surgicenter's Michael Dillingham, MD, performed shoulder surgery on middleweight fighter Andre Ward at the ASC in Burlingame, Calif. Dr. Dillingham is a team orthopedic surgeon for the San Francisco 49ers.
Little Rock (Ark.) Cosmetic Surgery Center received AAAHC accreditation, led by head surgeon Rhys Branman, MD.
More Articles on Ambulatory Surgery Centers:
6 Smart Moves for Ophthalmology ASCs in 2013
5 Coding Tips for Spine Surgery at ASCs
Massachusetts' Good Samaritan Medical Center Acquires North Easton Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"