10 Hospitals and Health Systems With Strong Finances
Here are 10 acute-care hospitals and health systems with strong operational metrics and solid financial positions, based on reports from Moody's Investors Service, Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's Ratings Services in the past month.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASC companies: 12 statistics on ownership & managementRead Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials