MALO ASC Gains Exclusive Integration of 3-D Imaging Technology
Rutherford, N.J.-based MALO Center for Ambulatory Surgery has acquired exclusive rights within a 20-mile radius to a three dimensional high definition imaging system.
The 3DHD system is particularly beneficial for women undergoing a hysterectomy, as it will allow the use of minimally invasive surgical techniques for the surgery. The center is the only one in the United States to offer this type of technology, according to a news release.
The 3DHD system was originally introduced in 2010 by Viking Systems and was later acquired by CONMED Corporation in 2012.
MALO ASC is an 11,000-square-foot ASC with four operating rooms and 23-hour stay capabilities, offering services in 14 specialties, according to its website.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Reinventing Healthcare: 5 Strategies for Successfully Leading ChangeRead Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials