350 People in the ASC Industry to Know (Part 2)
|350 People in the ASC Industry to Know (Part 2)|
Page 1 of 9Here is the second part of the "350 People in the ASC Industry to Know" list-- P-Z
This list of leaders within the ambulatory surgery center industry was created as a result of extensive research by our editorial staff. The list is arranged in alphabetical order. Leaders do not pay and cannot pay for placement on this list. Inclusion on this list is not an endorsement of a provider's or organization's clinical abilities.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the free Becker's Operating Room Clinical Quality & Infection Control E-Weekly, which focuses on clinical quality, infection control, patient safety and accreditation, click here.
- 8 Trends Shaping the Present & Future of Gastroenterology
- 8 Ideas on Public Relations Programs for ASCs Without Large Marketing Budgets From Central Maine Orthopaedics
- Perceived Value and Longevity for Surgical Specialties and CONs
- Job Opening: Director, Revenue Management at Surgical Care Affiliates
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs