Linking and Reprinting Policy
Becker's ASC Review promotes and encourages the linking to articles produced for its online publications. When reproducing any content, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Reproduce only the first paragraph of any article
- Link to the original URL of the content
- Recognize Becker's ASC Review as the original producer/publisher of the content
Items appearing in any publication produced by the Becker's Healthcare family of publications are protected by federal copyright laws and may not be copied or reprinted without prior written consent of the Publisher. No re-use may be made in any form without prior written permission and payment of applicable fees, if any. We reserve the right to refuse permission for any reproduction.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
- Barrington Pain and Spine Institute Gets State Approval for Spine Surgery Services
- Top 5 Specialty Physicians Who Offer Ancillary Services
- FOAA Anesthesia Services' Dr. Srinivas Sharma to Serve as Featured Panelist at Mid-Atlantic Anesthesia Research Conference
- FDA Recalls ARKON Anesthesia System With Version 2.0 Software