Health Insurance Exchange Website a Slow Fix
Updates to healthcare.gov likely won't be quick.
Federal contractors have identified most of the issues with the federal health insurance exchange website, but the problems are so extensive it might take weeks to get the site running smoothly, according to a report from The New York Times.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About