Yorkville Endoscopy ASC Opens in New York
Yorkville Endoscopy ambulatory surgery center is affiliated with New York hospitals Mount Sinai, New York Presbyterian and Lenox Hill.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Columbus Regional Health Opens $3.8M Endoscopy Center
The American College of Gastroenterology Releases New GERD Treatment Guidelines
New Breath Test Offers Easier Screening for Stomach Cancer
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
AGA honors Dr. Robert Sandler with 2015 Julius Friedenwald Medal — 5 key notesRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today