Yorkville Endoscopy ASC Opens in New York
Yorkville Endoscopy ambulatory surgery center is affiliated with New York hospitals Mount Sinai, New York Presbyterian and Lenox Hill.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Columbus Regional Health Opens $3.8M Endoscopy Center
The American College of Gastroenterology Releases New GERD Treatment Guidelines
New Breath Test Offers Easier Screening for Stomach Cancer
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterologyRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology