Yorkville Endoscopy ASC Opens in New YorkThe Yorkville Endoscopy Center, which opened in February, began as a joint venture between the five physicians of New York Gastroenterology Associates and Frontier Healthcare and grew to include a total of 12 gastroenterologists, according to a Yorkville Endoscopy news release.
Yorkville Endoscopy ambulatory surgery center is affiliated with New York hospitals Mount Sinai, New York Presbyterian and Lenox Hill.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Columbus Regional Health Opens $3.8M Endoscopy Center
The American College of Gastroenterology Releases New GERD Treatment Guidelines
New Breath Test Offers Easier Screening for Stomach Cancer
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The 4 "Hanging Chads" of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- 8 Trends in ASC Payor Rates & Contract Negotiations
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location