Yorkville Endoscopy ASC Opens in New York
Yorkville Endoscopy ambulatory surgery center is affiliated with New York hospitals Mount Sinai, New York Presbyterian and Lenox Hill.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Columbus Regional Health Opens $3.8M Endoscopy Center
The American College of Gastroenterology Releases New GERD Treatment Guidelines
New Breath Test Offers Easier Screening for Stomach Cancer
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Government denies delay for EHR rule — 5 things to know
- AmSurg receives 'hold' rating — 4 observations
- Legislators don't budge despite Floridians facing drastic cuts — 5 key points
- The fate of the small GI practice: Independence or strength in numbers?
- The ins & outs of ASC valuation with HealthCare Appraisers' Tom Mello