WV's Mon General Hospital Opens Endoscopy Center
Monongalia General Hospital in Morgantown, W.V., has opened a new endoscopy center, according to a WBOY report.
The center is part of a multi-million dollar capital improvement plan for the hospital. The first phase of the renovation and expansion project was completed in 2009, according to the hospital. It included building of a new five-story tower and renovation of an existing tower.
The hospital is well into the second phase of the renovation program. An infusion suite was opened in October 2011; a new orthopedic center was opened in January 2012; and now the endoscopy center is open. Construction is also under way for a new cardiac catheterization lab, scheduled to open in February 2013. Renovation and expansion of the hospital's birth center is expected to begin in September 2012.
Related Articles on Endoscopy:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About