Western N.Y. Pediatric Gastroenterology Opens New Office
The physician group provides care for patients ranging from infancy to 29 years old. The physicians aim to see patients within 48 hours.
The practice is led by pediatric gastroenterologists Daniel Gelfond, MD, and Humaira Hashmi, MD.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
How Will Bundled Payments Affect GI? 3 Gastroenterologists Chime In
Colorectal Cancer Screening Cost-Effective for Older Adults: 6 Things to Know
5 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Independent practice, bundled payments & Medicare reimbursement — Key thoughts on GI centers in 2016 from Physicians Endoscopy CEO Barry Tanner
- Leader in stem-cell research expands in New York — 5 key facts
- Mississippi to cover obesity-related costs — 5 things to know
- Olympic Medical Center in Washington building new medical office — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Marion of Mount Sinai Hospital