Western N.Y. Pediatric Gastroenterology Opens New Office
The physician group provides care for patients ranging from infancy to 29 years old. The physicians aim to see patients within 48 hours.
The practice is led by pediatric gastroenterologists Daniel Gelfond, MD, and Humaira Hashmi, MD.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
How Will Bundled Payments Affect GI? 3 Gastroenterologists Chime In
Colorectal Cancer Screening Cost-Effective for Older Adults: 6 Things to Know
5 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- This peptide may treat bacterial infections: 3 study insights
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation shares results from IBD Qorus pilot program: 3 notes
- Patients over 75 years old may not benefit from colonoscopy: 4 study insights
- FDA approves Janssen Biotech's STELARA; Boston Scientific leads GI/endoscopic device market & more: 7 GI company key notes
- Outpatient hip resurfacing lowers cost up to 60%: 5 study insights