Western N.Y. Pediatric Gastroenterology Opens New Office
The physician group provides care for patients ranging from infancy to 29 years old. The physicians aim to see patients within 48 hours.
The practice is led by pediatric gastroenterologists Daniel Gelfond, MD, and Humaira Hashmi, MD.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
How Will Bundled Payments Affect GI? 3 Gastroenterologists Chime In
Colorectal Cancer Screening Cost-Effective for Older Adults: 6 Things to Know
5 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Dr. Lawrence Hoberman creates chewable probiotics for kids: 4 key notesRead Now
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine
- Reducing medical residents' hours may not decrease surgical deaths — 6 notes