Well-Done Grilled or Barbequed Red Meat Linked to Prostate Cancer
Researchers found the highest association between well-done ground beef and prostate cancer. Consumption of rare or medium-cooked ground beef was not associated with aggressive prostate cancer.
Related Articles on Gastroenterology:
Covidien Enters Gastroenterology Field With Acquisition of Barrx Medical for $325M
Study: Dendritic Cells Protect Against Acute Pancreatitis
10 Steps to Add a Gastric Lap-Banding Service Line to a Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Government denies delay for EHR rule — 5 things to know
- AmSurg receives 'hold' rating — 4 observations
- Legislators don't budge despite Floridians facing drastic cuts — 5 key points
- The fate of the small GI practice: Independence or strength in numbers?
- The ins & outs of ASC valuation with HealthCare Appraisers' Tom Mello