Well-Done Grilled or Barbequed Red Meat Linked to Prostate Cancer
findings published in PLoS ONE.
Researchers found the highest association between well-done ground beef and prostate cancer. Consumption of rare or medium-cooked ground beef was not associated with aggressive prostate cancer.
Related Articles on Gastroenterology:
Covidien Enters Gastroenterology Field With Acquisition of Barrx Medical for $325M
Study: Dendritic Cells Protect Against Acute Pancreatitis
10 Steps to Add a Gastric Lap-Banding Service Line to a Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Endoscopy device market to reach $36.9B in 2019Read Now
- Tennessee endoscopy centers partner with MDSave for colonoscopy bundled pricing: 5 key points
- GI societies call for GI representation in ABIM MOC process: 4 concerns
- Endoscopy device market to reach $36.9B in 2019
- Study, only 16% of physicians ready to accept financial risk in value-based payment model
- 15 statistics on the top unexpected denials