Well-Done Grilled or Barbequed Red Meat Linked to Prostate Cancer
Researchers found the highest association between well-done ground beef and prostate cancer. Consumption of rare or medium-cooked ground beef was not associated with aggressive prostate cancer.
Related Articles on Gastroenterology:
Covidien Enters Gastroenterology Field With Acquisition of Barrx Medical for $325M
Study: Dendritic Cells Protect Against Acute Pancreatitis
10 Steps to Add a Gastric Lap-Banding Service Line to a Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts