Well-Done Grilled or Barbequed Red Meat Linked to Prostate Cancer
Researchers found the highest association between well-done ground beef and prostate cancer. Consumption of rare or medium-cooked ground beef was not associated with aggressive prostate cancer.
Related Articles on Gastroenterology:
Covidien Enters Gastroenterology Field With Acquisition of Barrx Medical for $325M
Study: Dendritic Cells Protect Against Acute Pancreatitis
10 Steps to Add a Gastric Lap-Banding Service Line to a Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Nurse leadership primer: 20 key points on finding, supporting & being a great nurse leader
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brett Thorpe of Provo Gastroenterology
- Manhattan Spine & Pain now AAAHC accredited: 3 key notes
- United to Protect Democracy calls for investigation into White House's role in blocked Anthem, Cigna merger: 4 key notes
- Demand for HAI prevention, control measures spurring hand hygiene market growth: 4 things to know