Well-Done Grilled or Barbequed Red Meat Linked to Prostate Cancer
findings published in PLoS ONE.
Researchers found the highest association between well-done ground beef and prostate cancer. Consumption of rare or medium-cooked ground beef was not associated with aggressive prostate cancer.
Related Articles on Gastroenterology:
Covidien Enters Gastroenterology Field With Acquisition of Barrx Medical for $325M
Study: Dendritic Cells Protect Against Acute Pancreatitis
10 Steps to Add a Gastric Lap-Banding Service Line to a Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Annie Penn Hospital to Spend $2.2M to Expand Endoscopy ServicesRead Now
- Drs. Harjit Bhogal, Arushi deFonseka Join Capital Digestive Care
- Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates Partner With Baptist Health System
- University of Louisville Names Dr. Craig McClain Associate VP of Health Affairs
- 3 Tips for ICD-10 Transition in Orthopedics
- Implementing Safe Surgery Checklists at Your Surgery Center