Weight Loss Services Industry Revenue to Reach $4.1B by 2016
The report estimated Americans will spend $3.3 billion on weight loss services in 2011. Analysts name rising obesity rates and a stabilizing economy for the increase in market revenue.
Related Articles about Weight Loss:
Weight Loss Surgery Benefits Entire Family
Study: Gastric Bypass Patients Eat Healthier Than Gastric Banding Patients
Activating Brown Adipose Tissue May Fight Obesity
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
GI physician leader to know: Dr. Andrea Todisco of University of Michigan Health SystemRead Now
- Fracture fragility programs help hospitals meet the triple aim for challenging patients
- Tatas working on digital health and wellness platforms — 6 notes
- University of Southampton to conduct study on nurse staffing: 5 things to know
- 11 things to know about ASC quality reporting
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Phillip Toskes of University of Florida