Weight Loss Services Industry Revenue to Reach $4.1B by 2016
The report estimated Americans will spend $3.3 billion on weight loss services in 2011. Analysts name rising obesity rates and a stabilizing economy for the increase in market revenue.
Related Articles about Weight Loss:
Weight Loss Surgery Benefits Entire Family
Study: Gastric Bypass Patients Eat Healthier Than Gastric Banding Patients
Activating Brown Adipose Tissue May Fight Obesity
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Senate Democrats urge Zika funding finalization: 4 things to know
- Cigna & Hill Physicians Medical Group team up to deliver coordinated care— 5 points
- Seaside Surgery Center checks off its 1st outpatient spinal surgery: 5 highlights
- Rush University Medical Center to open $36.2M outpatient health center — 5 highlights
- 5 GI physicians in the news — July 1, 2016