Weight Loss Services Industry Revenue to Reach $4.1B by 2016
The report estimated Americans will spend $3.3 billion on weight loss services in 2011. Analysts name rising obesity rates and a stabilizing economy for the increase in market revenue.
Related Articles about Weight Loss:
Weight Loss Surgery Benefits Entire Family
Study: Gastric Bypass Patients Eat Healthier Than Gastric Banding Patients
Activating Brown Adipose Tissue May Fight Obesity
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Texas Medical Association names Dr. Carlos Cardenas president-elect: 3 points
- Mederi Therapeutics launches 3rd generation of Stretta technology: 5 things to know
- Boston Scientific's net sales of $1.96B in Q1 2016: 7 key notes
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine names Dr. Jesse Ehrenfeld education research director: 3 notes
- CMS publishes final fire safety updates for healthcare facilities, including ASCs: 4 key provisions