Weight Loss Services Industry Revenue to Reach $4.1B by 2016
The report estimated Americans will spend $3.3 billion on weight loss services in 2011. Analysts name rising obesity rates and a stabilizing economy for the increase in market revenue.
Related Articles about Weight Loss:
Weight Loss Surgery Benefits Entire Family
Study: Gastric Bypass Patients Eat Healthier Than Gastric Banding Patients
Activating Brown Adipose Tissue May Fight Obesity
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Percentage of office-based physicians using EHR in all 50 states: 8 states over 90%
- 8 things to know on physician practice revenue cycle management outsourcing
- Reducing the number of variables: 4 thoughts on what makes this ASC's TJR program succeed
- Patient identification complexity & why the industry is still trying to get it right: 5 considerations
- The Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders installs Mazor system in ambulatory outpatient setting: 4 things to know