Weight Loss Services Industry Revenue to Reach $4.1B by 2016
The report estimated Americans will spend $3.3 billion on weight loss services in 2011. Analysts name rising obesity rates and a stabilizing economy for the increase in market revenue.
Related Articles about Weight Loss:
Weight Loss Surgery Benefits Entire Family
Study: Gastric Bypass Patients Eat Healthier Than Gastric Banding Patients
Activating Brown Adipose Tissue May Fight Obesity
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader