Valley Gastroenterology of Southwest Virginia Closes, Physicians Relocate
Valley Gastroenterology of Southwest Virginia in Salem, an independent gastroenterology practice, closed recently, according to a report in The Roanoke Times.
Six of its former physicians will be joining other local practices, with four going to Carilion Clinic Gastroenterology in Roanoke and two to LewisGale Physicians in Salem.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
FDA Panels Will Convene to Weigh Benefit, Safety of CT Colonography Screenings
New Type of Irritable Bowel Syndrome Identified
American College of Gastroenterology Updates Acute Pancreatitis Guidelines
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About