U.S. Multisociety Task Force Issues New Colonoscopy Surveillance Guidelines
The U.S. Multisociety Task Force — comprised of representatives of the American College of Gastroenterology, the American Gastroenterological Association and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy — has issued new colonoscopy surveillance guidelines, according to a news release.
The full guidelines can be found by clicking here.
The new guidelines make a number of recommendations and also speak to "murky areas" related to colorectal cancer screening.
The guidelines were originally published in 2006.
Related Articles on Colorectal Cancer:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
ASGE recognizes Eaton Hospital for quality and safety: 4 things to knowRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today