U.S. Multisociety Task Force Issues New Colonoscopy Surveillance Guidelines
The U.S. Multisociety Task Force — comprised of representatives of the American College of Gastroenterology, the American Gastroenterological Association and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy — has issued new colonoscopy surveillance guidelines, according to a news release.
The full guidelines can be found by clicking here.
The new guidelines make a number of recommendations and also speak to "murky areas" related to colorectal cancer screening.
The guidelines were originally published in 2006.
Related Articles on Colorectal Cancer:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes