U.S. Multisociety Task Force Issues New Colonoscopy Surveillance Guidelines
The U.S. Multisociety Task Force — comprised of representatives of the American College of Gastroenterology, the American Gastroenterological Association and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy — has issued new colonoscopy surveillance guidelines, according to a news release.
The full guidelines can be found by clicking here.
The new guidelines make a number of recommendations and also speak to "murky areas" related to colorectal cancer screening.
The guidelines were originally published in 2006.
Related Articles on Colorectal Cancer:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Texas & Florida lack funding to launch substantial Zika prevention awareness among pregnant women: 4 insights
- Global healthcare payer BPO market to hit $34.2B: 6 things to know
- CDC awards $226M to 5 academic centers for patient safety efforts: 5 notes
- Texas Fertility Center opens ASC to bring fertility services to Austin residents: 5 points
- Global ophthalmology devices market to reach $18.28B: 5 takeaways