U.S. Multisociety Task Force Issues New Colonoscopy Surveillance Guidelines
The U.S. Multisociety Task Force — comprised of representatives of the American College of Gastroenterology, the American Gastroenterological Association and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy — has issued new colonoscopy surveillance guidelines, according to a news release.
The full guidelines can be found by clicking here.
The new guidelines make a number of recommendations and also speak to "murky areas" related to colorectal cancer screening.
The guidelines were originally published in 2006.
Related Articles on Colorectal Cancer:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 3 hospitals/health systems with new outpatient surgery centers — Feb. 10, 2016
- California lawmakers reveal new health plan tax proposal — 6 insights
- Arizona House panel green lights children's health insurance bill — 5 takeaways
- 10 things to know about the UK physicians' strike
- 25 top-earning physician specialties