U.S. Multisociety Task Force Issues New Colonoscopy Surveillance Guidelines
The U.S. Multisociety Task Force — comprised of representatives of the American College of Gastroenterology, the American Gastroenterological Association and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy — has issued new colonoscopy surveillance guidelines, according to a news release.
The full guidelines can be found by clicking here.
The new guidelines make a number of recommendations and also speak to "murky areas" related to colorectal cancer screening.
The guidelines were originally published in 2006.
Related Articles on Colorectal Cancer:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CDC chief fears deadly Candida auris could spread: 6 notes
- Survey says 33% of providers using telehealth services
- Payer group advocates for continuing cost sharing reductions — 4 key notes
- The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety adds associate editors
- Northwest Ohio Orthopedics & Sports Medicine opening surgery center: 4 key notes