U.S. Multisociety Task Force Issues New Colonoscopy Surveillance Guidelines
The U.S. Multisociety Task Force — comprised of representatives of the American College of Gastroenterology, the American Gastroenterological Association and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy — has issued new colonoscopy surveillance guidelines, according to a news release.
The full guidelines can be found by clicking here.
The new guidelines make a number of recommendations and also speak to "murky areas" related to colorectal cancer screening.
The guidelines were originally published in 2006.
Related Articles on Colorectal Cancer:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Participants race to increase colon cancer awareness during 2017 Greater Chattanooga Rump Run 5K and Fun Walk: 4 takeaways
- US woman dies from superbug resistant to 26 antibiotics — 8 things to know
- Healthcare nanotechnology market to grow at a CAGR above 12% till 2024
- American Anesthesiology to exhibit at ASA's Practice Management 2017: 3 things to know
- Gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumor patients utilize combination therapy: 5 study insights