U.S. Multisociety Task Force Issues New Colonoscopy Surveillance Guidelines
The U.S. Multisociety Task Force — comprised of representatives of the American College of Gastroenterology, the American Gastroenterological Association and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy — has issued new colonoscopy surveillance guidelines, according to a news release.
The full guidelines can be found by clicking here.
The new guidelines make a number of recommendations and also speak to "murky areas" related to colorectal cancer screening.
The guidelines were originally published in 2006.
Related Articles on Colorectal Cancer:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Megan Olejniczak to travel to Rwanda as part of medical mission trip: 4 notes
- 4 GI physicians in the news – Oct. 9, 2015
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Dimitroff of St. Louis Gastroenterology Consultants
- 10 things to know about medical malpractice
- SCA stock trades down 5.9%: 3 things to know