U.S. Multisociety Task Force Issues New Colonoscopy Surveillance Guidelines
The U.S. Multisociety Task Force — comprised of representatives of the American College of Gastroenterology, the American Gastroenterological Association and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy — has issued new colonoscopy surveillance guidelines, according to a news release.
The full guidelines can be found by clicking here.
The new guidelines make a number of recommendations and also speak to "murky areas" related to colorectal cancer screening.
The guidelines were originally published in 2006.
Related Articles on Colorectal Cancer:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Digestive Health Specialists of Tyler affiliates with Trinity Mother Frances Hospital & ClinicsRead Now
- 3 pieces of legislation for ASC leaders to know
- Possible treatment to protect against Marburg and Ebola viruses — 7 things to know
- Thailand's first case of MERS cleared of virus — 5 facts to know
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bruce Sands of Mount Sinai Hospital
- William Blair gives EndoChoice 'outperform' rating: 4 notes