U.S. Multisociety Task Force Issues New Colonoscopy Surveillance Guidelines
The U.S. Multisociety Task Force — comprised of representatives of the American College of Gastroenterology, the American Gastroenterological Association and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy — has issued new colonoscopy surveillance guidelines, according to a news release.
The full guidelines can be found by clicking here.
The new guidelines make a number of recommendations and also speak to "murky areas" related to colorectal cancer screening.
The guidelines were originally published in 2006.
Related Articles on Colorectal Cancer:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Stretta therapy proves safe for bariatric patients with chronic GERDRead Now
- Blue Ridge Day Surgery Center files form D for $1.3M in financing
- MFC announces April dividend - April 28, 2015
- mHealth market to grow at CAGR of nearly 50% by 2020: 4 statistics on the market by service
- Gastroenterology special issue: "You are what you eat"
- Boston Scientific sales hit $1.77 billion in Q1: 5 things to know