U.S. Multisociety Task Force Issues New Colonoscopy Surveillance GuidelinesGastroenterology and Endoscopy
The U.S. Multisociety Task Force — comprised of representatives of the American College of Gastroenterology, the American Gastroenterological Association and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy — has issued new colonoscopy surveillance guidelines, according to a news release.
The full guidelines can be found by clicking here.
The new guidelines make a number of recommendations and also speak to "murky areas" related to colorectal cancer screening.
The guidelines were originally published in 2006.
Related Articles on Colorectal Cancer:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Remimazolam vs. Midazolam for colonoscopy sedationRead Now
- Online Pre-Admission: Using Cloud-Based Technology to Maximize Productivity and Convenience
- ASC infection prevention for soft surface fabrics: Establishing a new standard of care
- 25 highest-paid physician specialties
- OR optimization: How does instrumentation fit in?
- Self-auditing in healthcare business offices: 3 tips