U.S. Multisociety Task Force Issues New Colonoscopy Surveillance Guidelines
The U.S. Multisociety Task Force — comprised of representatives of the American College of Gastroenterology, the American Gastroenterological Association and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy — has issued new colonoscopy surveillance guidelines, according to a news release.
The full guidelines can be found by clicking here.
The new guidelines make a number of recommendations and also speak to "murky areas" related to colorectal cancer screening.
The guidelines were originally published in 2006.
Related Articles on Colorectal Cancer:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- SourceMed, Change Healthcare partner on outpatient medical billing services: 5 key points
- Change Healthcare and SourceMed partner in order to create integrated billing solutions for outpatient providers
- 5 risks ASC owners face when they don't have a succession plan
- 5 things to know about AAAHC's Dr. Arnaldo Valedon
- Global capsule endoscopy market to grow at CAGR 14.8% until 2020: 5 trends