U.S. Rep. Renee Ellmers Tours Raleigh Endoscopy Center
During her tour, Rep. Ellmers observed an endoscopy and discussed healthcare issues with the staff. Administrator Annette Smith, Stephen Furs, MD, and Michael Brody, MD, guided Rep. Ellmers through the center.
"From my experience, ambulatory surgery centers are much more efficient than hospitals," said Rep. Ellmers.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Colorectal Cancer Screening Cost-Effective for Older Adults: 6 Things to Know
5 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
GI in the News: 5 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai HospitalRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career