U.S. Rep. Renee Ellmers Tours Raleigh Endoscopy Center
During her tour, Rep. Ellmers observed an endoscopy and discussed healthcare issues with the staff. Administrator Annette Smith, Stephen Furs, MD, and Michael Brody, MD, guided Rep. Ellmers through the center.
"From my experience, ambulatory surgery centers are much more efficient than hospitals," said Rep. Ellmers.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Colorectal Cancer Screening Cost-Effective for Older Adults: 6 Things to Know
5 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
GI in the News: 5 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists: 4 key thoughts on expanding CRNAs' scope of practice
- 12 statistics on time orthopedic surgeons spend on administrative and paper work
- 59% of healthcare professionals optimistic for fewer regulations on physician practices under Trump: 5 key notes
- NorthStar Anesthesia brings its anesthesia services to Duke physician practice: 3 notes
- Does integrating patient-reported outcomes into GI care improve patient satisfaction? 3 study insights