U.S. Rep. Renee Ellmers Tours Raleigh Endoscopy CenterGastroenterology and Endoscopy
During her tour, Rep. Ellmers observed an endoscopy and discussed healthcare issues with the staff. Administrator Annette Smith, Stephen Furs, MD, and Michael Brody, MD, guided Rep. Ellmers through the center.
"From my experience, ambulatory surgery centers are much more efficient than hospitals," said Rep. Ellmers.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Colorectal Cancer Screening Cost-Effective for Older Adults: 6 Things to Know
5 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
GI in the News: 5 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
SAGES begins endoscopy safety programRead Now
- Salix Pharmaceuticals could be acquired for $190 per share
- CRC test ColoMarker receives CE mark
- Is the MD/MBA combination the key to navigating healthcare today?
- Medivators Endoscopy drives Cantel Medical's sales growth
- Want to develop an outpatient spine practice? Interlaminar Stabilization® without fusion could be the answer