U.S. Rep. Renee Ellmers Tours Raleigh Endoscopy Center
During her tour, Rep. Ellmers observed an endoscopy and discussed healthcare issues with the staff. Administrator Annette Smith, Stephen Furs, MD, and Michael Brody, MD, guided Rep. Ellmers through the center.
"From my experience, ambulatory surgery centers are much more efficient than hospitals," said Rep. Ellmers.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Colorectal Cancer Screening Cost-Effective for Older Adults: 6 Things to Know
5 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
GI in the News: 5 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes