U.S. Endoscopy Releases New Snare
released the Lariat snare, according to an EndoNurse report.
The new snare has a multifunctional design that is created to address multiple polyps and resection needs. The snare has three sizes and shapes in a single wire loop: 6 mm diamond, 10 mm hexagonal and 30 mm oval.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
How Will Bundled Payments Affect GI? 3 Gastroenterologists Chime In
Colorectal Cancer Screening Cost-Effective for Older Adults: 6 Things to Know
Colorectal Cancer Following Colonoscopy: 5 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
AGA addresses duodenoscope infection risksRead Now
- Fujifilm's ground breaking technology
- 3 ASCs that aced accreditation surveys
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners adds Anesthesia Consultants of Dallas
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Ashwin Ananthakrishnan of Massachusetts General Hospital
- Postop NSAIDs increases anastomotic complication risk among colorectal resection patients, study finds