U.S. Endoscopy Releases New Snare
released the Lariat snare, according to an EndoNurse report.
The new snare has a multifunctional design that is created to address multiple polyps and resection needs. The snare has three sizes and shapes in a single wire loop: 6 mm diamond, 10 mm hexagonal and 30 mm oval.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
How Will Bundled Payments Affect GI? 3 Gastroenterologists Chime In
Colorectal Cancer Screening Cost-Effective for Older Adults: 6 Things to Know
Colorectal Cancer Following Colonoscopy: 5 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes