Synthetic Biologics Names Dr. Mark Pimentel Chairman of IBS Advisory Board
appointed gastroenterologist Mark Pimentel, MD, chairman of its new irritable bowel syndrome clinical advisory board.
The advisory board will serve to support the development of the company's constipation-predominant IBS program. Dr. Pimentel led the team whose discoveries form the foundation of the C-IBS program.
Dr. Pimentel is an associate professor of medicine at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angles.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
CO2 Insufflation vs. Air Insufflation in Enteroscopy
The Best Opportunities for Quality Improvement Projects in Gastroenterology
Are More Gastroenterologists Participating in ACOs?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Are surveillance colonoscopy practices due for an update?Read Now
- ASCAI victory in Illinois leads to changes for Medicare-certified ASCs
- 24 new statistics on ASC staff salary, wages across the country
- Will political conflict stop the U.S. from tackling its healthcare spending problem?
- Has Maryland found a solution to the U.S. healthcare cost crisis?
- CMS: 3 new ICD-10 testing weeks