Stool Bank for C. diff Treatment Open in Cambridge
The stool bank charges $250 per treatment and has sent out more than 130 samples to physicians for use in the treatment of C. difficile infections.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
AGA Launches Educational Campaign to Reduce Preventable GI Issues
7 Recent Gastroenterologist Leadership Moves & Accomplishments
18 Statistics on Colonoscopy Patients & Facilities
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Cook Medical Launches Instinct Endoscopic HemoclipRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA