Stony Brook Children's Hospital in New York Opens Dedicated Celiac Disease Center
Stony Brook (N.Y.) Children's Hospital opened a center dedicated to patients with celiac disease and gluten sensitivity, according to Riverhead Local.
The center will provide access to diagnosis, treatment, management and support services for the growing population of children with intolerance or sensitivity to gluten.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
ColonoscopyAssist, Endoscopy Center of El Paso Provide Discounted Colonoscopy Screenings
9 Endoscopy Centers Receive 2012/2013 APEX Quality Award
Imaging Fails to Reduce Injury During Gallbladder Surgery, Study Says
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- ASC Strategies Expands Practice Areas, Becomes Avanza Healthcare Strategies
- 17% of Physician Offices to Add Staff in 2014, Cite Higher ACA Patient Volume
- St. Luke's Health System Opens $12M Surgery Center in Meridian
- Physicians Endoscopy, Physician Partners to Open Endoscopy Center in Gaston Country
- Gastroenterologist Compensation in 2011 vs. 2012: 33 Statistics