SSM Health Care-St. Louis Physicians' Organization Names Dr. Stephen Nicholas VP of Medical Affairs
St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
Dr. Nicholas has completed a gastroenterology fellowship at St. Louis University at St. Mary's Health Center. He has served in a number of medical leadership positions at SSM Health Care, including director of gastroenterology and medical director informatics at St. Mary's Health Center, according to the report.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:9 Statistics on Gastroenterologist Compensation by Location
AGA Calls for More Transparency From CMS
The Growing Role of Biologics in Gastroenterology
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Physicians at the helm: creating a culture of gastroenterologist leadership in ASCs & endoscopy centersRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why