SSM Health Care-St. Louis Physicians' Organization Names Dr. Stephen Nicholas VP of Medical Affairs
Dr. Nicholas has completed a gastroenterology fellowship at St. Louis University at St. Mary's Health Center. He has served in a number of medical leadership positions at SSM Health Care, including director of gastroenterology and medical director informatics at St. Mary's Health Center, according to the report.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:9 Statistics on Gastroenterologist Compensation by Location
AGA Calls for More Transparency From CMS
The Growing Role of Biologics in Gastroenterology
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- HHS to change health information exchange security, patient privacy regulations for patients with substance abuse disorders — 5 observations
- Transformation leadership may impact quality of care — 3 takeaways
- Rhode Island representatives push forth single-payer system bill — 5 key points
- Moda Health to operate in Alaska, Oregon; Must raise $179M: 6 insights
- Massachusetts business, trade groups blame hospitals & physicians for high care costs: 5 key notes