SSM Health Care-St. Louis Physicians' Organization Names Dr. Stephen Nicholas VP of Medical Affairs
St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
Dr. Nicholas has completed a gastroenterology fellowship at St. Louis University at St. Mary's Health Center. He has served in a number of medical leadership positions at SSM Health Care, including director of gastroenterology and medical director informatics at St. Mary's Health Center, according to the report.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:9 Statistics on Gastroenterologist Compensation by Location
AGA Calls for More Transparency From CMS
The Growing Role of Biologics in Gastroenterology
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Olympus releases new scope reprocessing instructions, Valeant completes Salix acquisition & more – 5 GI/endoscopy company key notesRead Now
- 8 new outpatient surgical centers in March 2015
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville uses human simulators to hone skills, improve patient safety
- Ensure employee satisfaction without offering raises: 5 strategies
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Anne Henkel of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Study: High intake of marine omega-3 oils lowers risk of certain CRC subtypes