Solos Endoscopy Expanding Breast Endoscopy Product Line
Solos Endoscopy has announced it is expanding its MammoView breast endoscopy product line, according to a news release.
"Solos is putting added emphasis on its MammoView line of breast endoscopy instrumentation by developing new instruments which will include a new biopsy device to complement its existing line and is in the process of obtaining the necessary regulatory approvals to broaden our markets," said Bob Segersten, president of Solos Endoscopy, in the release.
The company intends to market MammoView and its components to hospitals across the country and internationally.
Solos Endoscopy instruments are FDA approved. The company expects to receive the CE mark for its entire instrument line and will then market MammoView within countries that recognize the CE mark.
Related Articles on Solos Endoscopy:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Areas That Trip Up ASCs During Accreditation Evaluations
- CMS Loosens Medicaid Enrollment Process
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
- Johns Hopkins: Blood Transfusions Overused During Surgery