RightBio Metrics Launches New Gastric pH Reading Devices
RightBio Metrics, a fluid measurement technologies company, has launched three new products designed for safe nasogastric tube placement and accurate gastric acidity measurement.
RightSpot pH indicator, RightSpot Infant pH Indicator and RightLevel pH detector are designed to be a safer, cleaner and more accurate alternative to pH paper test trips, as well as a more accurate method for nasogastric tube placement verification.
The new technologies, under umbrella of the RightpH brand, have received FDA and CE Mark approvals.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
26 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in 2014
U.S. Endoscopy Releases New Snare
How Will Bundled Payments Affect GI? 3 Gastroenterologists Chime In
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
19 things to know about GI compensation & satisfaction in 2014Read Now
- AmSurg opens new ASC, USPI cash flow up & more – 5 recent key notes on ASC companies
- Establishing a New Standard of Care for Soft Surface Fabrics
- Publisher's Letter: ASC Review, September/October 2014
- Are micro clinics the future of healthcare delivery?
- Code Black: Putting a face on America's access problem