Reimbursement Pressure: Will Gastroenterologists Stop Accepting Medicare & Medicaid Patients?
• Self-employed gastroenterologists: 29 percent
• Employed gastroenterologists: 32 percent
Continue to take new and current patients
• Self-employed gastroenterologists: 60 percent
• Employed gastroenterologists: 63 percent
Stop taking current
• Self-employed gastroenterologists: 1 percent
• Employed gastroenterologists: 1 percent
Stop taking new
• Self-employed gastroenterologists: 10 percent
• Employed gastroenterologists: 4 percent
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
AGA Names 2014 Recognition Award Winners
5 Highlights to Look for at Digestive Disease Week
9 Statistics on Gastroenterologist Salary & Career Satisfaction
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.