RedHill Biopharma hosting R&D day on acute gastroenteritis, IBS-D treatment: 3 notes
RedHill Biopharma is hosting an analysts and investors R&D Day to discuss it drug Bekinda, a treatment for acute gastroenteritis and irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea.
Here's what you should know:
1. The event will be in New York City on April 27, from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. EST, with a live stream available online under the investors section.
2. RedHill's executive team and key opinion leaders will discuss Bekinda and applicable market aspects.
3. RedHill expects results from its phase III study on Bekinda in the second quarter of fiscal year 2017.
More articles on gastroenterology:
Bowel cancer mortality rates drop 30% — 4 study insights
GI leader to know: Dr. Louis Leite of Pennsylvania Gastroenterology
2 new GI-driven ASCs & facilities — March 2017
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights