Physicians Endoscopy Centers Participate in National Colon Cancer Awareness Month
Physicians Endoscopy announced several of its endoscopy centers are actively participating in National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month.
The centers are disseminating educational material, working with local media, reaching out to colorectal cancer survivors and communicating with other physician specialties to increase colorectal cancer awareness.
Active participants include:
• Berks Center for Digestive Health in Wyomissing, Pa, and Digestive Disease Associates
• Arizona West Endoscopy Center in Phoenix
• Endoscopy Center of Robinwood in Hagerstown, Md.
• Laredo (Texas) Digestive Health Center
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Digestive Disease Costs: Hospital vs. Ambulatory Care Prices
How to Create a Bundled Payment Model for Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy Quality: Nurses on Par With Physicians
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Dr. Benjamin Schmid receives McAuley Clinic Gratitude AwardRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014