Physicians Endoscopy Centers Participate in National Colon Cancer Awareness Month
The centers are disseminating educational material, working with local media, reaching out to colorectal cancer survivors and communicating with other physician specialties to increase colorectal cancer awareness.
Active participants include:
• Berks Center for Digestive Health in Wyomissing, Pa, and Digestive Disease Associates
• Arizona West Endoscopy Center in Phoenix
• Endoscopy Center of Robinwood in Hagerstown, Md.
• Laredo (Texas) Digestive Health Center
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Digestive Disease Costs: Hospital vs. Ambulatory Care Prices
How to Create a Bundled Payment Model for Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy Quality: Nurses on Par With Physicians
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"