Physicians Endoscopy Centers Participate in National Colon Cancer Awareness Month
Physicians Endoscopy announced several of its endoscopy centers are actively participating in National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month.
The centers are disseminating educational material, working with local media, reaching out to colorectal cancer survivors and communicating with other physician specialties to increase colorectal cancer awareness.
Active participants include:
• Berks Center for Digestive Health in Wyomissing, Pa, and Digestive Disease Associates
• Arizona West Endoscopy Center in Phoenix
• Endoscopy Center of Robinwood in Hagerstown, Md.
• Laredo (Texas) Digestive Health Center
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Digestive Disease Costs: Hospital vs. Ambulatory Care Prices
How to Create a Bundled Payment Model for Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy Quality: Nurses on Par With Physicians
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Health at diagnosis vs. treatment: What affects racial disparities in colon cancer survival?Read Now
- ASC staff management primer: 10 key articles for surgery center leaders
- Dr. Jacquelyn Short joins LaFollette Eye Clinic
- Engage the disengaged: 9 tips for underperforming employees
- Flexion Therapeutics prices underwritten public offering of 5.04M shares
- CMS approves Yorkville Endoscopy's plan to stay open