Pentax Medical Releases New Software Platform for Endoscopy Units
The endoPRO iQ 7.6 is the newest version of the company's information technology and image management software for endoscopy centers. The software is designed to improve endoscopy unit efficiency and data management.
The endoPRO iQ 7.6 is designed to be compatible with other clinical information and scheduling systems. It is also certified under the GI Quality Improvement Consortium.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
9 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
Olympus Launches Automatic Leak Tester for Endoscope Reprocessing
Medicare Reimbursement: 28 Statistics on Upper GI Endoscopy Facility Fees in 2012 vs. 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
MedStar Georgetown names Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman chief of pediatric GIRead Now
- MEDNAX acquires Surgical Directions
- 35 summer reading picks for surgeons
- Becker's Healthcare announces ambulatory surgery center educational program
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief information officer strategy roundtable
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief executive officer strategy roundtable