Patient Education Tool: 6 Colorectal Cancer Screening Posters
The CDC, as part of its Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign that informs men and women about the importance of having regular colorectal cancer screening tests, provides several free, downloadable colorectal cancer screening posters.
Here are links to download six of these posters. Posters are 11x17, in PDF format and are listed by the poster's title.
4. Art Gallery
5. Busy People
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Colonoscopy:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AANA stands in support of Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 3 notes
- White House promotes initiatives for Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 5 notes
- 1st ASC earns The Joint Commission's advanced certification: 3 notes on Ohio Specialty Surgical Suites
- Kenneth Rainin Foundation awards $3M in IBD research grants: 5 notes
- US Sen. Susan Collins honored for CRC screening initiatives: 3 notes