Patient Education Tool: 6 Colorectal Cancer Screening Posters
The CDC, as part of its Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign that informs men and women about the importance of having regular colorectal cancer screening tests, provides several free, downloadable colorectal cancer screening posters.
Here are links to download six of these posters. Posters are 11x17, in PDF format and are listed by the poster's title.
4. Art Gallery
5. Busy People
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Colonoscopy:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
New smartphone app helps parents screen for biliary atresia in babies: 4 things to knowRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine