Patient Education Tool: 6 Colorectal Cancer Screening Posters
The CDC, as part of its Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign that informs men and women about the importance of having regular colorectal cancer screening tests, provides several free, downloadable colorectal cancer screening posters.
Here are links to download six of these posters. Posters are 11x17, in PDF format and are listed by the poster's title.
4. Art Gallery
5. Busy People
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Colonoscopy:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists: 4 key thoughts on expanding CRNAs' scope of practice
- 12 statistics on time orthopedic surgeons spend on administrative and paper work
- 59% of healthcare professionals optimistic for fewer regulations on physician practices under Trump: 5 key notes
- NorthStar Anesthesia brings its anesthesia services to Duke physician practice: 3 notes
- Does integrating patient-reported outcomes into GI care improve patient satisfaction? 3 study insights