Parkway Surgery Center Participates in National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
Parkway Surgery Center in Henderson, Nev., is actively participating in National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month.
The surgery center has hosted educational events, stressed the importance of getting screened for colorectal cancer and promoted awareness through social media.
Parkway Surgery Center is affiliated with United Surgical Partners International.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
New Jersey Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers Sponsors Colorectal Cancer Awareness Events
AGA, ACG, ASGE: The Value of Colonoscopy
National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month: Q&A With ACG President Dr. Harry Sarles
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Dr. Fausta Ditah Joins Jackson ClinicRead Now
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis
- 11 Gastroenterologists Making the News
- 4 Organizations Providing Malignant Hyperthermia Resources
- NY Eye Center Performs First Vitreo-Retinal Surgery