Parkridge Health System Adds Dr. Camille Sommer
Dr. Sommer is affiliated with the Gastroenterology Associates of Chattanooga.
She completed her medical degree and residency at the University at Buffalo (N.Y.) School of Medicine. She completed her gastroenterology and hepatology fellowship at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Dr. Jeffrey Ponsky to Join Cleveland Clinic
PillCam COLON Joins the Fight Against Colorectal Cancer: Q&A With Dr. William Katkov
28% of Gastroenterologists Discuss Cost of Treatment With Patients
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Young gastroenterologists: the essential skills to thrive in healthcare todayRead Now
- Surgery Partners outlook, USPI leadership move & more – 5 recent key notes on ASC companies
- 4 e-strategies to strengthen private practice
- Eisenberg Award applications open August 1
- Inova Comprehensive Cancer and Research Institute recognizes FOAA Anesthesia
- Narrow networks: ASC industry boon or bane?