Parkridge Health System Adds Dr. Camille Sommer
Dr. Sommer is affiliated with the Gastroenterology Associates of Chattanooga.
She completed her medical degree and residency at the University at Buffalo (N.Y.) School of Medicine. She completed her gastroenterology and hepatology fellowship at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Dr. Jeffrey Ponsky to Join Cleveland Clinic
PillCam COLON Joins the Fight Against Colorectal Cancer: Q&A With Dr. William Katkov
28% of Gastroenterologists Discuss Cost of Treatment With Patients
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates Partner With Baptist Health SystemRead Now
- 8 Endoscopy Center Administrators to Know
- 20 Statistics on ASC vs. HOPD Medicare Patient Characteristics
- Transaction Tip of the Day: When is the Right Time to Sell?
- Drs. Harjit Bhogal, Arushi deFonseka Join Capital Digestive Care
- Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates Partner With Baptist Health System