Parkridge Health System Adds Dr. Camille Sommer
Dr. Sommer is affiliated with the Gastroenterology Associates of Chattanooga.
She completed her medical degree and residency at the University at Buffalo (N.Y.) School of Medicine. She completed her gastroenterology and hepatology fellowship at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Dr. Jeffrey Ponsky to Join Cleveland Clinic
PillCam COLON Joins the Fight Against Colorectal Cancer: Q&A With Dr. William Katkov
28% of Gastroenterologists Discuss Cost of Treatment With Patients
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Buffalo Medical Group's GI Physicians to Move Practice Out of Buffalo General Medical CenterRead Now
- Mary Beth Briscoe, Michael Dewerff, and Ben Dunford to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- Colonoscopies in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Saving Lives Through Increased Screening and Advances in Technology
- "Running an Effective In-House Business Office"
- Pain Management Implications in the ASC Setting
- 5 Exciting Presentations at Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference