Pamlico Capital Invests in Physicians Endoscopy
Charlotte, N.C.-based Pamlico Capital has made a significant investment in Physicians Endoscopy, a developer and manager of ASCs.
The investment will help Physicians Endoscopy grow its centers nationwide and expand product offerings to gastroenterologists.
Jamison, Pa.-based Physicians Endoscopy currently owns and manages 29 facilities in partnership with 200 gastroenterologists and eight hospitals across the U.S.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
McLaren Health Center Appoints Dr. Michael McKenna as Chief Medical Officer
ColonoscopyAssist, Endoscopy Center of El Paso Provide Discounted Colonoscopy Screenings
9 Endoscopy Centers Receive 2012/2013 APEX Quality Award
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Industry Evolution: Where Does the Future of ASC Independence Stand?
- Medical IT: Physician Practices Now Spend Over $19k Per FTE Physician
- California May Increase Oversight on Accredited ASCs
- 5 Statistics on Physician Assistant Annual Salary
- Dr. Glenn Cook's Surgery Center Incorporates TrueVision Eye Surgery Technology