Olympus Launches Automatic Leak Tester for Endoscope Reprocessing
Traditional endoscope leak testing involves manual manipulation and human observation. The ALT-Pro system is designed to remove the element of human error.
The automated leak tester system is computerized and allows for repeatable leak testing processes. A radio frequency identification reader helps to facilitate accurate record keeping.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Medicare Reimbursement: 28 Statistics on Upper GI Endoscopy Facility Fees in 2012 vs. 2013
8 Gastroenterologists in Non-Profit Organization Leadership Positions
Taking on the Paradigm Shift in Care Delivery: What Does Value-Based Care Mean for Gastroenterologists?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
GI societies call for GI representation in ABIM MOC process: 4 concernsRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why