Olive Medical Introduces HD Rigid Endoscope & Scope Repair Business
Olive Medical has introduced their HD rigid endoscope and scope repair business to complement their HD visualization camera.
The repair program is committed to a 48 hour repair time, affordability and detailed quality control reports at the completion of each repair. The program provides same day diagnosis and assessment of the scopes and preventative assessments.
The company's rigid endoscope line includes an EZ-ID color-coding system for quick angle identification, durable rod lens system, scratch resistant sapphire windows, high density fiber bundles for maximum light exposure and capability with the most commonly used equipment and current visualization systems.
The company's endoscope repair program has been FDA-registered since 1997.
More Articles on Endoscopy:
7 Gastroenterologist Appointments and Accomplishments
ASCE Set to Break Ground on New IL Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Training Center
NY's Olean General Hospital Set to Open Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers