Olive Medical Introduces HD Rigid Endoscope & Scope Repair Business
The repair program is committed to a 48 hour repair time, affordability and detailed quality control reports at the completion of each repair. The program provides same day diagnosis and assessment of the scopes and preventative assessments.
The company's rigid endoscope line includes an EZ-ID color-coding system for quick angle identification, durable rod lens system, scratch resistant sapphire windows, high density fiber bundles for maximum light exposure and capability with the most commonly used equipment and current visualization systems.
The company's endoscope repair program has been FDA-registered since 1997.
More Articles on Endoscopy:
7 Gastroenterologist Appointments and Accomplishments
ASCE Set to Break Ground on New IL Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Training Center
NY's Olean General Hospital Set to Open Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About