Ohio's Mercy Regional Medical Center Acquires Erie Shores Endoscopy Center From AmSurg
The center will be renamed Mercy Gastroenterology Center.
Through the acquisition of the center, which focuses on upper and lower endoscopy services, Mercy plans to grow the service and encourage adults age 50 and older to have screening colonoscopies at the facility.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
EndoChoice Acquires Scope Manufacturer RMS Endoskopie Technik
Gastroenterologist Dr. Daniel Murphy to Serve on Novant Health Board of Trustees
EndoChoice Merges With Peer Medical
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Joint Commission releases new antimicrobial stewardship standard: 6 thoughts on what may be coming down the pipeline for ASCs
- President Obama calls for honesty, continues to defend health law — 6 things to know
- Top 10 highest & lowest states for Medicare participation amongst physicians
- 5 ways physicians can strengthen their relationship with patients
- MFC reports October dividend — 3 facts