Ohio's Mercy Regional Medical Center Acquires Erie Shores Endoscopy Center From AmSurg
The center will be renamed Mercy Gastroenterology Center.
Through the acquisition of the center, which focuses on upper and lower endoscopy services, Mercy plans to grow the service and encourage adults age 50 and older to have screening colonoscopies at the facility.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
EndoChoice Acquires Scope Manufacturer RMS Endoskopie Technik
Gastroenterologist Dr. Daniel Murphy to Serve on Novant Health Board of Trustees
EndoChoice Merges With Peer Medical
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 10 states with the highest & lowest ASC hospital transfers
- 4 points on Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists meeting patient demand through its orthopedic-driven ASC
- Illinois co-op sues government over $72.8 risk-corridor payments: 5 key points
- Potential $500M losses spur BCBS of Minnesota to drop individualized plans: 6 things to know
- AAAASF accredits Valley Ambulatory Surgical Center: 4 facts