Ohio's Mercy Regional Medical Center Acquires Erie Shores Endoscopy Center From AmSurg
Morning Journal report.
The center will be renamed Mercy Gastroenterology Center.
Through the acquisition of the center, which focuses on upper and lower endoscopy services, Mercy plans to grow the service and encourage adults age 50 and older to have screening colonoscopies at the facility.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
EndoChoice Acquires Scope Manufacturer RMS Endoskopie Technik
Gastroenterologist Dr. Daniel Murphy to Serve on Novant Health Board of Trustees
EndoChoice Merges With Peer Medical
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
GI physician leader to know: Dr. Faisal Bhinder of Capital Digestive CareRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics