Ohio's Mercy Regional Medical Center Acquires Erie Shores Endoscopy Center From AmSurg
Morning Journal report.
The center will be renamed Mercy Gastroenterology Center.
Through the acquisition of the center, which focuses on upper and lower endoscopy services, Mercy plans to grow the service and encourage adults age 50 and older to have screening colonoscopies at the facility.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
EndoChoice Acquires Scope Manufacturer RMS Endoskopie Technik
Gastroenterologist Dr. Daniel Murphy to Serve on Novant Health Board of Trustees
EndoChoice Merges With Peer Medical
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Will Healthcare's Changing Climate Affect ASCs?
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Trends for ASCs
- UC Irvine Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Care to Host Perioperative Surgical Home Summit
- 4 Anesthesiology Practice Mergers, Acquisitions & Affiliations
- 5 Common ASC Management Mistakes With Consequences