Ohio's Mercy Regional Medical Center Acquires Erie Shores Endoscopy Center From AmSurg
Morning Journal report.
The center will be renamed Mercy Gastroenterology Center.
Through the acquisition of the center, which focuses on upper and lower endoscopy services, Mercy plans to grow the service and encourage adults age 50 and older to have screening colonoscopies at the facility.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
EndoChoice Acquires Scope Manufacturer RMS Endoskopie Technik
Gastroenterologist Dr. Daniel Murphy to Serve on Novant Health Board of Trustees
EndoChoice Merges With Peer Medical
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Is there a new colon cancer marker?Read Now
- 10 key traits of innovative leaders
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional to open $26M surgical pavilion
- Dr. Sonia Kupfer meets with National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Newman Regional Health to acquire $345k endoscopy system
- Doherty & Associates acquires Medical Billing Management